But first of all: What is a webinar?
A webinar is like a seminar but on the Web.
A webinar is an Internet-based live event displayed through a web browser that typically combines verbal and visual presentation elements to a group of observers who have previously registered, usually in the hopes of becoming better educated on a subject that interests them or to gain a solution to a problem.
But why you need Permaculture Webinars?
Permaculturists are willing to learn more: all the time!
We know very well, us: Permaculture people, that our beautiful design science is so rich, extensive and open that we have a strong aim to learn more.
A webinar is a perfect tool, very well designed to help us to get new knowledge.
Some advantage of Permaculture Online free webinars:
- you can choose to join or not by opt-in to register
- you can ask questions previously, and you will get answers
- you will have a unique experience with talented and recognized permaculturists
- you can interact during the webinar
- you can participate in a poll, watch a video, comment…
- you learn permaculture online in an active way
- we can get a special offer, recommendation or a privileged information
- finally, you get valuable content for free
Join now and subscribe to our list, we will inform you about new Permaculure webinars!
Thank you, Xavier OK